CCTV Operator and Offsiders
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Pipe Management Australia (PMA) is a specialist Utilities Maintenance Company that has been operating for over 10 years and offers a variety of industrial services. We proudly boast a modern fleet and pride ourselves in supplying experienced, highly skilled operators to meet our client needs. Pipe Management Australia are the go-to for municipal councils and major contractors Australia wide. We operate across multiple locations throughout New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
Teamwork | Service | Safety | Respect.
It is exciting to announce that we are currently seeking the services of experienced operators and offsiders to join our successful team. We are interested in Operators and Offsiders who are willing to work across one or all the following locations:
We are looking for Operators and Offsiders that are familiar with the Waste, Sewer, Water and/or Stormwater Industries, that show a commitment to being a team player, and who enjoy learning new skills.
You will be experienced in one or all the below performance areas:
- Experience Operating CCTV tractor camera and push camera equipment (Experience with Proteus equipment ideal)
- Current WSAA (Water Services Association Australia) certified or have current skill level to obtain
- Comply with Company standards and guidelines
- Ability to plan days’ work and work unsupervised
- Ability to train/upskill offsiders
- Perform regular basic maintenance on Equipment
- MR Licence (Ideal)
- First Aid Certificate (desired)
- Confined Space ticket (desired)
- Construction Industry Card
- Able to work additional hours as workloads require (night works, weekends etc)
- Able to undertake occasional away works
- Experience in internal pipe patch repairs
Our Culture & Benefits
- Full time position
- Friendly team environment
- All uniforms supplied
- Learning culture to continually build capability in our team
- Employee Assistance Program
How to Join our Team
PMA encourages and fosters an interactive, safe and friendly working environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes inclusiveness and welcomes people from all backgrounds. If you would like to be part of our team and align to our ways of working, click APPLY NOW, to send your resume through.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver’s licence?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?