Location: Sydney, NSW
Pipe Management Australia (PMA) is a specialist Utilities Maintenance Company that has been operating for over 10 years and offers a variety of industrial services. We proudly boast a modern fleet and pride ourselves in supplying experienced, highly skilled operators to meet our client needs. We operate across multiple locations throughout New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
We are passionate about living our values and ensure that these are considered when making decisions, working together, and providing service to our clients.
Our values are Teamwork | Service | Safety | Respect.
It is exciting to announce that due to Company growth we have a brand-new opportunity for a Financial Controller to join our Finance team. Reporting to the General Manager of Finance, this role will operate within our Shared Services based in Smeaton Grange.
As the Financial Controller, you will be confident in providing advice and guidance to Account teams whilst balancing your own workload. You will possess a thorough understanding of financial principles and processes with the ability to perform deep analysis, process management and sophisticated reporting.
To be successful in our position you will have demonstrated experience in:
- Managing Billing, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Identifying accounting and financial issues and suggesting timely solutions
- Supporting month-end and year-end close process
- Completing annual and monthly financial statements for multiple entities
- Preparing financial statements required by the Board
- Preparing monthly financial reports for various stakeholders
- Managing fixed asset registers
- Monitoring performance of cost centres verse actual budget
- Preparing and lodging all statutory reporting including but not limited to BAS, payroll tax, Workers Comp, FBT
- Monitoring cashflows including preparation of cashflow predictions and analysis
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting processes
In addition to the above competencies, you will have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Senior Leadership role
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel and ERP skills
- Previous Management Accounting experience
- CA/ CPA qualifications
- High attention to detail
- Proven experience in leading productive teams
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder relationship skills
- Ability to work towards and meet required deadlines
In return for your skills and knowledge you will be offered a competitive salary package.
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years of accounting experience do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a financial controller?
- Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?