System Administrator & Trainer
Location: Open to Ingleburn (NSW), Stapylton & Maroochydore (QLD), Hallam (VIC) Depots
Pipe Management Australia (PMA) is a specialist Utilities Maintenance Company that has been operating for over 10 years and offers a variety of industrial services. We proudly boast a modern fleet and pride ourselves in supplying experienced, highly skilled operators to meet our client needs. Pipe Management Australia are the go-to for municipal councils and major contractors Australia’s wide. We operate across multiple locations throughout New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland and have a headcount of approximately 220 staff.
We understand that living and breathing our values helps us work towards achieving success together. It ensures that we are all operating from the same place and that our customers always enjoy a positive experience.
Our values are Teamwork | Service | Safety | Respect.
Pipe Management Australia is currently seeking a System Administrator & Trainer Onsite to join their expanding team for one of Australia’s leading Contractors. This is an amazing opportunity to join a diverse and innovative organisation. Reporting into the CFO, you will be part of a culture that is supportive, engaging and rewarding, whilst working in a fast-paced environment.
Based on site, this role would be ideal for a System Administrator & Trainer guru, with proven experience, who enjoys working in a team environment whilst having the autonomy to complete tasks day to day.
• Permanent full-time position
• Competitive Salary
• Great working environment and supportive culture
• Onsite Parking
• Oversee the rollout and maintenance of the system for our clients, ensuring its smooth operation and optimal performance.
• Collaborate with team members to gather requirements, continually develop the system to each departments specific needs, and oversee the implementation of necessary configurations.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for team members, providing technical support and promptly resolving any system-related issues.
• Assist team members in setting up user access controls, permissions, and security protocols to ensure data integrity and confidentiality.
• Generate regular reports on system usage, performance metrics, and user feedback to identify areas for improvement.
• Analyse data trends and provide insights to clients on system utilisation, efficiency, and opportunities for optimisation.
• Collaborate with clients to develop customised reports and analytics that align with their specific pipeline management requirements.
• Plan and execute system upgrades, ensuring minimal disruption to clients’ operations and coordinating with stakeholders to communicate changes and manage expectations.
• Coordinate with the development team to troubleshoot issues, manage bug fixes, and ensure system reliability.
• Work with key team members to create and manage forms and other documentation within the system.
• Collaborate with the team to troubleshoot problems, analyze root causes, and provide effective solutions.
• Maintain a strong knowledge base of the system and its integration with other systems and management tools.
• Develop and deliver comprehensive training programs and workshops to educate PMA team members on the system’s features, functionality, and best practices.
• Collaborate with internal teams and external vendors to integrate the system with other pipeline management software tools and systems.
• Monitor system usage, performance, and security, proactively identifying areas for improvement and implementing enhancements.
• Customise training materials and sessions to align with PMA’s processes and requirements.
• Maintain accurate documentation of system configurations, processes, and standard operating procedures for clients’ reference.
• Actively participate in the development and implementation of HSEQ initiatives and attend safety meetings and toolbox meetings.
• Responsible and accountable for reporting and where practical correcting hazards found at the work site.
• Responsible and accountable for Wearing and using PPE as instructed.
• Responsible and accountable for Maintaining/caring for PPE.
• Responsible and accountable for Cooperating and consulting with management on HSEQ matters.
• Responsible and accountable Actively involving themselves in all HSEQ programs, activities, training and meetings.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or a related field is a plus but not essential, demonstrated experience is desirable.
• Proven experience as a system administrator, preferably with expertise in managing complex software systems
• Strong knowledge of pipeline management processes and industry-specific software solutions.
• Proficiency in configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining cloud-based SaaS applications, preferably the Kynection system.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively convey technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
• Demonstrated experience in designing and delivering training programs, workshops, or similar educational initiatives.
• Proven track record in change management, specifically embedding change – PROSCI or similar accreditation an advantage
• Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to diagnose
• Previous experience with Power BI, MYOB Advanced, HubSpot and other similar systems is a plus.
• Familiarity with Java script is an advantage.
How to Join our Team
PMA encourages and fosters an interactive, safe, and friendly working environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes inclusiveness and welcomes people from all backgrounds. If you would like to be part of our team and align to our ways of working, click APPLY NOW, to send your resume through.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?