Marketing Admin Assistant
Location: Brisbane / Gold Coast, QLD
Are you a budding, energetic marketer ready to go to the next level in your career? We are looking for a star candidate who will work alongside our National Marketing Manager, assisting with the full breadth of marketing across PMA’s business.
We are currently seeking applicants for this role for our Gold Coast/Brisbane location in Stapylton.
Pipe Management Australia (PMA) is a specialist Utilities Maintenance Company that has been operating for over 10 years and offers a variety of industrial services. We proudly boast a modern fleet and pride ourselves in supplying experienced, highly skilled operators to meet our client’s needs. Pipe Management Australia are the go-to for municipal councils and major contractors Australia-wide. We operate across multiple locations throughout New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
We are passionate about living our values and ensure that these are considered when making decisions and providing service. We know our people is what makes us great, and we want you involved in making Pipe Management Australia a great place to work!
Our values are Teamwork | Service | Safety | Respect.
Working with our National Marketing Manager and Business Development Team, the Marketing Admin Assistant will be a new role, supporting our national marketing activities. This role will need to have both an eye for design and an analytical mindset to assess the success of campaigns.
What we need from this role:
Some of the key functions the candidate will need to perform include
- Running events
- CRM data entry and management
- Report writing and analysis
- Google AdWords management
- Digital customer service via our website chat and email
- Social media management
Skills & Experience
The right candidate will demonstrate their capabilities across the following areas:
- Three-year Marketing or related degree
- Events management experience including trade shows and displays
- Social media management experience with LinkedIn and Facebook
- Google ads experience
- CRM administration – experience with HubSpot marketing and sales hubs is desirable
- At least two years of experience in a B2B marketing role
- Experience marketing to local government, utilities, civil and infrastructure organisations is an advantage
- Experience managing multiple projects and stakeholders including agencies, designers, developers, and other contractors
- Internal communications experience is desirable but not essential
- Customer service or sales experience is desirable.
Our Culture & Benefits
- Full time position
- Friendly team environment
- Learning culture to continually build capability in our team
- Employee Assistance Program
How to Join our Team
PMA encourages and fosters an interactive, safe and friendly working environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes inclusiveness and welcomes people from all backgrounds. If you would like to be part of our team and align to our ways of working, click APPLY NOW, to send your resume through.
Your application will include the following questions:
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you legally able to work in Australia?