Offsiders and Labourers
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Pipe Management Australia (PMA) is a specialist Utilities Maintenance Company that has been operating for over 10 years and offers a variety of industrial services. We proudly boast a modern fleet and pride ourselves in supplying experienced, highly skilled operators to meet our client needs. Pipe Management Australia are the go-to for municipal councils and major contractors Australia wide. We operate across multiple locations throughout New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
Teamwork | Service | Safety | Respect.
We are currently seeking the services of experienced Offsiders and General Labourers to be a part of our successful team. You will need to be available to work across both Stapylton and Narangba.
Our ideal candidates will be hands on workers who want to grow and build new skills within our Company. You will be open to learning and enjoy playing an important part within your team.
To be successful in our position you will have the ability to:
- Comply with company standards and guidelines
- Follow instructions and show initiative to get in and help when required
- Construction Industry Card
- Able to work additional hours as required (night works, weekends)
- C Class license
Bonus licenses and tickets that would be great are:
- MR Licence
- First Aid Certificate
- Confined Space ticket
These are not essential.
Our Culture & Benefits
- Full time position
- Friendly team environment
- All uniforms supplied
- Learning culture to continually build capability in our team
- Employee Assistance Program
How to Join our Team
PMA encourages and fosters an interactive, safe and friendly working environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes inclusiveness and welcomes people from all backgrounds. If you would like to be part of our team and align to our ways of working, click APPLY NOW, to send your resume through.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver’s licence?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?