Patching and Robotics Operators (NSW)
Location: Ingleburn, NSW
Pipe Management Australia (PMA) is a specialist Utilities Maintenance Company that has been operating for over 10 years and offers a variety of industrial services. We proudly boast a modern fleet and pride ourselves in supplying experienced, highly skilled operators to meet our client needs. Pipe Management Australia are the go-to for municipal councils and major contractors Australia wide. We operate across multiple locations throughout New South Wales, Victoria, and Queensland.
We are passionate about living our values and ensure that these are considered when making decisions and providing service. We know our people is what makes us great, and we want you involved in making Pipe Management Australia a great place to work!
Our values are Teamwork | Service | Safety | Respect.
We are excited to announce that we currently have permanent positions available to work from our Ingleburn branch for individuals who can show us they can live and breathe our values. We operate Monday to Friday but due to the nature of our client requirements, you will sometimes need to be flexible with your availability to work weekends, evenings, or emergency call backs to deal with weather situations.
About our roles:
Experienced CCTV, Pipeline Rehabilitation, Patching and Robotics Operators
Pipe Management Australia (PMA) is a specialist Industrial Maintenance Company operating for over 10 years and offers a variety of industrial services. PMA with a modern fleet and experienced, highly skilled operators, have been the go-to for municipal councils and major contractors Australia’s wide.
We are seeking experienced operators for:
• CCTV Operation
• Pipe cleaning and root-cutting
• Robotic grinder/cutting
• Patch and junction repairs to pipes
• WSA NWPNET016
• Experience in Sewer and Storm Water Reporting
• Experience with Ipek or Proteus
• Experience with Wincan V8 or VX
• WHS General Induction Card (white card)
• MR or HR license with a good driving record
• High risk activity qualifications such as Confined Space Entry and Safe Work at Heights will be well regarded.
This hands-on role is for enthusiastic operators that have a ‘can do’ attitude and client focus, as well as the ability to work autonomously with a high priority for putting safety first. The successful applicants will operate a variety of state of the art equipment, have the opportunity to work overtime, weekends and on occasions travel throughout Australia.
How to be a part of our Team
All successful applicants will be required to participate in a Pre- Employment Fitness for Work Assessment which includes a urinalysis Drug & Alcohol test.
How to Join our Team
PMA encourages and fosters an interactive, safe and friendly working environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes inclusiveness and welcomes people from all backgrounds. If you would like to be part of our team and align to our ways of working, click APPLY NOW, to send your resume through.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver’s licence?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How far are you willing to travel for work?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?