Pipeline Rehabilitation Operator (NSW)
Location: Ingleburn, NSW
Pipe Management Australia (PMA) is a specialist Utilities Maintenance Company that has been operating for over 10 years and offers a variety of industrial services. We proudly boast a modern fleet and pride ourselves in supplying experienced, highly skilled operators to meet our client needs. Pipe Management Australia are the go-to for municipal councils and major contractors Australia wide. We operate across multiple locations throughout New South Wales, Victoria, and Queensland.
We are passionate about living our values and ensure that these are considered when making decisions and providing service. We know our people is what makes us great, and we want you involved in making Pipe Management Australia a great place to work!
Our values are Teamwork | Service | Safety | Respect.
It is exciting to announce that we are currently seeking the services of a Pipeline Rehabilitation Operator to join our dynamic team in Ingleburn.
About our roles:
In addition to your Waste, Sewer, and Storm water Industry knowledge in this area, you will also possess demonstrated experience in:
• Pipe Rehabilitation (UV Cured & Spiral Lining Processes)
• Latseal Installation (Ibtech System)
• Robotics Operation
To compliment your practical experience, you will possess the following tickets and licenses:
• WHS General Induction Card (white card)
• Minimum MR license with a good driving record
• Confined Space Ticket
• Safe Work at Heights (well regarded)
• Ability to travel intrastate and interstate when required
This hands-on role is for an enthusiastic Operator who has the ability to work autonomously, and as a respectful, valuable team player when required. As our new team member, you will place a high priority on ensuring quality customer service, getting the job completed to a high standard and ensuring that safety is at the forefront of all actions.
How to be a part of our Team
All successful applicants will be required to participate in a Pre- Employment Fitness for Work Assessment which includes a urinalysis Drug & Alcohol test.
How to Join our Team
PMA encourages and fosters an interactive, safe and friendly working environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes inclusiveness and welcomes people from all backgrounds. If you would like to be part of our team and align to our ways of working, click APPLY NOW, to send your resume through.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver’s licence?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How far are you willing to travel for work?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?