Technical Project Officer – Wincan Support Role
Location: Gold Coast, QLD
Pipe Management Australia is looking for a Technical Project Officer to join our team in a Wincan support capacity now.
Due to an increased workload PMA are looking for a suitable candidate to join our small energetic team with a great culture.
You will be expected to help implement and maintain sewer cleaning and CCTV inspection Software integrated with Wincan and ESRI ArcGIS and other PMA software to meet customers’ expectations and the business requirements The role also involves communications between a GIS Specialist and the workforce out in the field. You may also manage regular engagement with Clients
Pipe Management Australia (PMA) is a specialist Utilities Maintenance Company that has been operating for over 10 years and offers a variety of industrial services. We proudly boast a modern fleet and pride ourselves in supplying experienced, highly skilled operators to meet our clients needs. Pipe Management Australia are the go-to for municipal councils and major contractors Australia wide. We operate across multiple locations throughout New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
We are passionate about living our values and ensure that these are considered when making decisions and providing service. We know our people is what makes us great, and we want you involved in making Pipe Management Australia a great place to work!
Our values are Teamwork | Service | Safety | Respect.
More about this role:
Responsibilities will include
- Developing Wincan Projects in line with PMA’s project plan and in conjunction with the client deliverables to ensure project setup document compliance.
- Ensure project deliverables in line with the project plan and clients standards
- Recording and managing Wincan project issues and escalating where necessary.
- Providing timely reports on progress and performance from Wincan data capture to Operations team so they are on track & within budget. Working closely with clients to ensure the project meets business needs
- Identifying system improvements and ensuring the implementation for successful delivery of new systems
- Reporting and taking notes of operator shortfalls on data deliverables to allow for system improvements
- Liaise with other team members utilizing the skills within the team, share knowledge and experiences with the group to help improve overall growth.
- High quality maps and reports are developed in a timely manner and at Company standards
- A continuous improvement lens is always applied to GIS and web mapping environment
- GIS and spatial data analysis is well integrated and utilised throughout the Company
- Results from Wincan Spatial data analysis is understood by internal stakeholders and content can be accurately replicated back to Pipe Management Australia clients
- Policies, procedures, and user guides exist for all Data Services processes, functions, and systems
- Internal stakeholders are aware of what Data Services consist of and how they could benefit from this area with regards to providing optimum customer service. Stakeholders engage Data Services for this assistance due to good internal relationships existing
Skills, Qualifications and Attributes
- Well-developed demonstrated knowledge of WinCan and its full package capabilities.
- Demonstrated and detailed understanding in the WSA Coding and reporting
- A formal qualification in GIS or relevant discipline such as surveying, drafting or data management is desirable.
- Substantial experience in the operation and maintenance of corporate databases such as a GIS, AMS or other Corporate Information System
- Previous experience or exposure to data analysis, coding and visualization packages
- Ability to manage your own time, set priorities, plan and organise one’s own work so as to achieve objectives within a set timetable.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining positive working relationships with external providers.
What’s on offer
- Strong pipeline of fulfilling works
- Long Term Employment Security
- Fun and growing team
- Friday Lunch BBQ’s
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flu vaccinations and other Health & well-being initiatives
Our Culture & Benefits
- Full-time position
- Friendly team environment
- All uniforms supplied
- Learning culture to continually build capability in our team
- Employee Assistance Program
How to Join our Team
PMA encourages and fosters an interactive, safe and friendly working environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes inclusiveness and welcomes people from all backgrounds. If you would like to be part of our team and align to our ways of working, click APPLY NOW, to send your resume through.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?