Vacuum Truck Operators (VIC)
Location: Hallam, VIC
Have you ever wondered what actually happens in our pipes under our streets and homes? Yes.. we have a great opportunity for you to learn more about our industry!
Pipe Management Australia (PMA) is a specialist Utilities Maintenance Company that has been operating for over 10 years and offers a variety of industrial services. We proudly boast a modern fleet and pride ourselves in supplying experienced, highly skilled operators to meet our client needs. Pipe Management Australia are the go-to for municipal councils and major contractors Australia wide. We operate across multiple locations throughout New South Wales, Victoria, and Queensland.
We are passionate about living our values and ensure that these are considered when making decisions and providing service. We know our people is what makes us great, and we want you involved in making Pipe Management Australia a great place to work!
Our values are Teamwork | Service | Safety | Respect.
We are excited to announce that we currently have permanent positions available to work from our Hallam branch for individuals who can show us they can live and breath our values. We operate Monday to Friday but due to the nature of our client requirements, you will sometimes need to be flexible with your availability to work weekends, evenings or emergency call backs to deal with weather situations.
We are looking for experienced Vacuum Truck Operators for our Hallam branch to work as senior crew members on job sites and to help to develop our new employees into talented Operators for PMA. This is a fantastic opportunity for committed and team orientated people who have a genuine ‘can do’ attitude and experience in some form within the waste, storm water and/or civil construction industry.
What you need:
• White Card
• Confined Space Ticket
• MR or HR license
• Team focus and great customer service
Skills & Experience
• Experience and knowledge of Vacuum truck operations
• Experience and knowledge of Non-Destructive Digging principles
• Experience and knowledge of pipe rehabilitation methods including patching and jetting
• Previous experience working as a member of a crew or team
Culture & Benefits
• Full time position.
• Great friendly team environment
• All PPE and uniforms supplied
• Learning culture to continually build capability in our teams
• Opportunity to travel interstate, work overtime, and across a variety of shifts
• We are a growing company that is dedicated to a positive, energetic, and safe work environment.
How to be a part of our Team
All successful applicants will be required to participate in a Pre- Employment Fitness for Work Assessment which includes a urinalysis Drug & Alcohol test.
How to Join our Team
PMA encourages and fosters an interactive, safe, and friendly working environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes inclusiveness and welcomes people from all backgrounds. If you would like to be part of our team and align to our ways of working, click APPLY NOW, to send your resume through.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver’s licence?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?