Vacuum Truck or CCTV Operator and Offsiders
Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD
Always wanted to break into the Civil Construction Industry but haven’t had the chance?
Have a great team ethic and work ethic whilst playing sport and/or being at school and looking for a Company to help you build a career path?
Always wondered what actually happens in our pipes under our streets and homes?
Pipe Management Australia (PMA) is a specialist Utilities Maintenance Company that has been operating for over 10 years and offers a variety of industrial services. We proudly boast a modern fleet and pride ourselves in supplying experienced, highly skilled operators to meet our client needs. Pipe Management Australia are the go-to for municipal councils and major contractors Australia wide. We operate across multiple locations throughout New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
We are passionate about living our values and ensure that these are considered when making decisions and providing service. We know our people is what makes us great, and we want you involved in making Pipe Management Australia a great place to work!
Our values are Teamwork | Service | Safety | Respect.
We are excited to announce that we currently have several permanent positions available to work from our Stapylton, Maroochydore & Narangba branchs for individuals who can show us they can live and breath our values. We operate Monday to Friday but due to the nature of our client requirements, you will sometimes need to be flexible with your availability to work weekends, evenings or emergency call backs to deal with weather situations on a needs basis.
About our roles:
- Ability to select appropriate CCTV equipment and operate equipment as per their requirements
- Be Wincan trained and able to correct information according to works
- Show proficiency in understanding, interpreting, and applying GIS plans
- MR License (minimum)
Vacuum Truck Operators
- HR License
- Conduct vacuum loading of the vehicle with 4–6-inch hose, with and without booms
- Operate the pressurize function of the plant
Offsiders (General Labourer)
- Assist Operators with duties as required to execute assigned tasks
- Lift and carry equipment
- Spotter duties
- Perform manual and physical tasks relative to job requirements
- Ability to follow instructions
All positions need to foster a great attitude towards safety and teamwork
In addition to some or all of the above competencies, you will have:
- Basic Computer literacy
- Confined Space Ticket (desired)
- Working at Heights Ticket (desired)
- First Aid Ticket (desired)
Our Culture & Benefits
- Full time position
- Friendly team environment
- All uniforms supplied
- Learning culture to continually build capability in our team
- Employee Assistance Program
How to Join our Team
PMA encourages and fosters an interactive, safe and friendly working environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes inclusiveness and welcomes people from all backgrounds. If you would like to be part of our team and align to our ways of working, click APPLY NOW, to send your resume through.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver’s licence?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?